As we wade through uncharted territory like separation or parenting coordination, everyone - at some point - could use a little pick-me-up. Whether you're struggling with confidence or feeling a little down from stress, these motivational quotes might help shine a light on the other side.
1. Release Yourself Through the Process of Listening
2. Practice Kindness In Times of Stress
3. Forget Your Past, Forgive Yourself, And Begin Again Right Now
4. You Will Reach Acceptance
5. The One Who Falls and Gets Back Up is so Much Stronger Than the One Who Never Fell.
6. Do Not Give The Past The Power to Define Your Future
7. Getting Over a Painful Experience is a Lot Like Crossing Monkey Bars. You Have to Let Go at Some Point to Move Forward.
8. I Am Not What Happened To Me. I Am What I Choose To Become.
9. Letting Go Gives Us Freedom, and Freedom is the Only Condition For Happiness"
10. Life Shrinks or Expands In Proportion To One's Courage
For more ideas and encouragement on getting through the transition of separation, divorce or parent coordination, check out our blog: Dealing With The Trauma Of Divorce Or Separation.